Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
And who do you think made your demons?
14 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It hadn’t been long before he was woken by those fading howls of something not quite natural. The world had began to come back as his soul returned back to a rewarming catalyst. But that heat rose with an extreme haste, and before he knew what was even in front of him, he was scorching! Everything in him was on fire, and he was extremely thirsty. Oh baby, they had taken him for a ride and left him on Empty! 
He’d kill to quench that thirst-

and his first victim lay just in front of him. 

Eyes rerolled back to face the damned ceiling of rock cave place, and neck snapped a returning silhouette of mocha crown to ‘up’ before the rest of that janky body got the message. Pupils remained dialated as the darkness had captivated his senses; most specifically his sense of smell. He breathed in this tantalizing scent of his meal, some healthy and able lupine who had wandered into his lair. And he was just before him. Just before S’Crow, and waiting to be added to the list of lost souls who wandered in his head. 

The warlock locked a dead dead gaze upon the unsuspecting food of a man, and threw his body forward, body unfurling in a tangled whirl of limbs and lethal intent. Jaws stood open to grip and body braced to yank and snatch meat - 

food!
“̴͍̞͈̋̌T̷̫̰̋̓͜e̶̳̙̅͐͝ḽ̸̡̗͝l̴͚̦̮̯͍͚͌̇̾ ̵̨̱̪̟͉̄̆m̵͎̬͙͎̹̋ȇ̴̘̜̅̓͗̓͘-̸͉̰͙̬̟̥̆͛̂̋͘͝ ̵͍̩͓̣̣̀̽̒D̴̩͎͎̔͋̎̐̕o̶̻̥͂͊̐̽̄͠ ̷̛͕͈͎͓͒̑̊͗̈ỹ̸͚̱̼̟̼̖ó̶̮͉̬̻̋͌ȕ̵̼͈͇͂̍ ̴͖̫̈͗̓̒͆͝h̴̢̛̙͇͋̎ë̷͓͔́ͅȃ̵̞͒r̷̮̜̀̇̋͗̕͝ ̴̰̬̭̩͉͎͆́t̵̛̬̣̜͉̤h̵͖͗̊e̸̡̬̱̤͈̣͑̅́͐̅̅m̸̨̡̩̗̲͛̐̂̎,̶̢̬̜͉̩̓̈ ̵͉̳̯͕̹̐͂̾̄̕ẗ̷̘ő̸̘̏͘o̵̭̰̠̎͆͠?̵̢̗̹͉̪͘”̵̨̘͉̯́̒͆ͅ
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 07, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM