Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
And who do you think made your demons?
14 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Oh thank the Spirits the beast of a man was just as passionate in this tangle as he was! The bulk of his riveting rival slammed him into that warming granite, and S’crow felt the ecstasy escalate as he became airless and winded. The sick bastard almost moaned right then and there, but his jaws hadn’t been empty long enough for him to get it out! There they were, full of fur, but beneath it all, a pulse. It was slightly to the side, yet the heart called to the Warlock. With him upside-downedly grabbing this hunk of furry food, as the massive meal pulled back, it dragged him with it! Dislodging as his ass was dragged across the wet stone floor, he remained on his back, almost perfectly in the submission position. But his tail was not curled to his crotch, nor was he as flattened as a subordinate should be. 
There were no pleas from his lips, no whines in his cries... there was only laughter! 

The cackles broke the heaving silence of this terrible tarn, and like a mad lover, S’crow tilted a sweaty mocha head to peer at the lovely man. A wink glittered from one crystal glass blue eye before his head swiveled right, his body following second.
“̴͍̞͈̋̌T̷̫̰̋̓͜e̶̳̙̅͐͝ḽ̸̡̗͝l̴͚̦̮̯͍͚͌̇̾ ̵̨̱̪̟͉̄̆m̵͎̬͙͎̹̋ȇ̴̘̜̅̓͗̓͘-̸͉̰͙̬̟̥̆͛̂̋͘͝ ̵͍̩͓̣̣̀̽̒D̴̩͎͎̔͋̎̐̕o̶̻̥͂͊̐̽̄͠ ̷̛͕͈͎͓͒̑̊͗̈ỹ̸͚̱̼̟̼̖ó̶̮͉̬̻̋͌ȕ̵̼͈͇͂̍ ̴͖̫̈͗̓̒͆͝h̴̢̛̙͇͋̎ë̷͓͔́ͅȃ̵̞͒r̷̮̜̀̇̋͗̕͝ ̴̰̬̭̩͉͎͆́t̵̛̬̣̜͉̤h̵͖͗̊e̸̡̬̱̤͈̣͑̅́͐̅̅m̸̨̡̩̗̲͛̐̂̎,̶̢̬̜͉̩̓̈ ̵͉̳̯͕̹̐͂̾̄̕ẗ̷̘ő̸̘̏͘o̵̭̰̠̎͆͠?̵̢̗̹͉̪͘”̵̨̘͉̯́̒͆ͅ
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 08, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM