Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
And who do you think made your demons?
14 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Gonna be my last post for this one<3 thanks so much for this thread. I haven’t stopped laughing since it was made. XD

S’crow watched as the brute game barreling towards him again, instead this time choosing to dance for him! Doing some elegant slide thing that S’crow could only find to be just perfect in this new home of theirs. This food was obviously courting him. 
What an affair~

the Warlock welcomes this massive tumble with open forelimbs and a smile.

Well, hello, snackie!

But it seemed this was too easy! The Spirits screamed insults at him, wrenching his attention and body away from the next enamoured tangle. They threw his spidery limbs forward and directed his body to the opening of their love nest. A chase?! A run?! Who knows! But he flew out that cave mouth and kept going!
“̴͍̞͈̋̌T̷̫̰̋̓͜e̶̳̙̅͐͝ḽ̸̡̗͝l̴͚̦̮̯͍͚͌̇̾ ̵̨̱̪̟͉̄̆m̵͎̬͙͎̹̋ȇ̴̘̜̅̓͗̓͘-̸͉̰͙̬̟̥̆͛̂̋͘͝ ̵͍̩͓̣̣̀̽̒D̴̩͎͎̔͋̎̐̕o̶̻̥͂͊̐̽̄͠ ̷̛͕͈͎͓͒̑̊͗̈ỹ̸͚̱̼̟̼̖ó̶̮͉̬̻̋͌ȕ̵̼͈͇͂̍ ̴͖̫̈͗̓̒͆͝h̴̢̛̙͇͋̎ë̷͓͔́ͅȃ̵̞͒r̷̮̜̀̇̋͗̕͝ ̴̰̬̭̩͉͎͆́t̵̛̬̣̜͉̤h̵͖͗̊e̸̡̬̱̤͈̣͑̅́͐̅̅m̸̨̡̩̗̲͛̐̂̎,̶̢̬̜͉̩̓̈ ̵͉̳̯͕̹̐͂̾̄̕ẗ̷̘ő̸̘̏͘o̵̭̰̠̎͆͠?̵̢̗̹͉̪͘”̵̨̘͉̯́̒͆ͅ
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 28, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM