Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Artaax's response mad Quixote a little wary, but he did his part to not show it.  How far would he go to prove they couldn't stay?  Well, he'd be ready to defend their choice if it was needed.  Hopefully not.  Hopefully Artaax would act like the adult he was and just accept things as fact and move on.  Better to be prepared for the worst scenario, though... Just in case.

But so far, no trouble.  He had no idea what the heck Kiwi said, but her posture seemed to suggest she was gonna stick with mom.  Just what he needed, though, another freaking language he wouldn't really understand.  Wasn't ptero enough?  Hopefully it wasn't something that all of them were going to be expected to learn...  Anyway, he was just gonna sit around and wait, they didn't really need his snarky commentary at this point, but if they wanted to hear it later, he could totally provide.
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Quixote - December 09, 2018, 11:16 PM