Dragoncrest Cliffs i beg your parsley
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The stumble the stranger has over the common tongue does not deter her. Antumbra can pick up the pieces. Perhaps it is not her native tongue but the sound of her voice leaves her to wonder if something else has happened instead. As well as she can understand what’s being said, it doesn’t make sense with what she recalls. An unimportant memory, if she had to guess.

She doesn’t have a chance to properly search when the sight of another comes up. Ear twitch and her fur bristles only slightly, but two young bodies to follow forces her to ease up. She glances at Coelacanth but doesn’t notice anything out of the ordinary but she quickly introduces those in tow. A guard and two puppies. She raises her brows and looks at the guard with a slight nod, appreciation for her work. She had not intended to find company upon the borders, lacking in @Vercingtorix’s absence.

As she explains they are missing a child, Antumbra frowns. Slowly, she shakes her head.

“I’m sorry, I haven’t,” she explains but she lifts her nose, “but I will keep an eye out. What is her name? And where is your land?” She hears words that don’t quite come together but the barrier between them slowed things down. Still, there’s no reason for her to not offer the gentle thing a hand if she can do anything.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - December 08, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - December 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - January 11, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - January 20, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Moor - January 20, 2019, 02:07 PM