Ravensblood Forest stay, you're not gonna leave me
せつげん
6 Posts
Ooc —
Tired paws slowed Tenryū's haste. It had been nearly a full lunar cycle since departing Shikotsu-Tōya, and he felt weary from days of endless travel. However, the young emissary's spirit never wavered as days turned into nights. Pulled by a vivid dream -- a message sent by a great Kami -- the young male felt a greater force at work, and trusted this task which he would pursue endlessly. 

Since his departure, the priest had encountered only a handful of wolves. The meetings were always brief and the strangers showed little interest in his teachings. Winter was a troublesome time, he knew, where vagrants fought tooth and nail for survival. It was a harsh life the young priest was unaccustomed to. The ways of his natal pack were so different from this new land... Tenryū had little doubt that the future held a great test of his principle. Though he had been a devout student under the tutelage of his father, a grand Shinshoku, there were still so many questions to be answered.

Shari, shari. Snow crunched beneath the male's paws as the mountainous scrim settled into woodlands. A new scent was on the air... one the missionary couldn't place. He had never seen the ocean before and didn't know the smell of saltwater or sand. He followed it, intrigued by the idea of nature's new offering, but came upon an unlikely obstacle. Before him stood a dark forest with mighty trees. A shiver tickled down Tenryū's spine. This was a sacred place. 

He silently entered, following a well worn prey-path. The sunlight became blotted by thick conifers, adding to the wood's ominous sensation. A sliver of light fell through the copse, illuminating the red sap on one of the large trunks. Tenryū approached, clearly fascinated, and tried to digest what the great forest Spirits were trying to communicate... unaware another mingled nearby.

common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:59 PM