Ravensblood Forest stay, you're not gonna leave me
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
her trek through a shrubbed ground continued, snow sparingly dappling the green of the leaves. it looked gorgeous to her-- she didn't often see snow in the pinnacle... she wondered if snow was something she was born of, too. snow can come in storms, right? losing her focus, amatsu snapped herself back into reality and continued to investigate the bleeding flora. she circles around multiple trunks-- observing each one carefully-- maybe it had a taste?
that's probably not a good idea.

her investigation is cut short as a figured tears at the corners of her vision. animal-shaped, though far enough away she couldnt quite make out what it was... until a scent crosses into her path. it was another wolf, yes, but she wondered what someone was doing in this forest? it was forboding, or so she thought it was. the inky blackness that consumes it-- a stark contrast from the shore just outside of its grasp. maybe one day, it would take it over, too. she crosses over towards the other, not getting too close-- but also not trying to be too far away. maybe this one knew why the trees bleed? leaves crunch underneath her pawsteps as much as she tries to stay quiet, she doesn't want to shock them as she approaches a safe distance away, tilting her head in their direction.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: stay, you're not gonna leave me - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:59 PM