Ravensblood Forest this place is right where you need to be
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
naturalist thread V ; toxicologist dabbling
moving through the twisted wood, surrounded by bleeding trees underneath a dark canpony-- amatsu was positive there had to be more to this mysterious location. poking her nose around various plants might not have been the best idea, in hindsight; but amatsu wasn't really one to think before she leapt. she took in many, many scents inside the wood, some of which were pleasant where as others weren't. this didn't bother her, as she had never been in such an expansive area, she was far too excited to consider the consequences... however she was curious, surely, some things here were definitely not ideal for any living being to come into contact with; and so, her journey of plant investigation continued.
amatsu wasn't quite sure of what would differentiate a toxic plant from a non-toxic one, but she was determined to find out. moving ghost-like through the wood, the heavenly hound prowled silently through the greenery, darting her pupils around, looking for something to settle them on that would pop out to her as out of the ordinary-- not that she really knew what the ordinary was, in here, anyway. after minutes of her slithering, she came across some peculiar looking leaves-- they were much lighter than the rest of the shrub around her. twitching her ears, the silver sylph sniffed the leaves, poking them with her nose and pawing at them, wondering if anything would happen.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - January 15, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 01, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - February 10, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 26, 2019, 01:37 PM