Ravensblood Forest this place is right where you need to be
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the itching continued, as much as she tried to resist it. ,,one second--'' curling onto the floor, amatsu brought her leg up towards her ear and used it to scratch herself, providing temporary relief from what, unbeknownst to her, would be a consistent feeling. lifting her body off of the ground she shook out her fur as the wolf moved a little closer, motioning with his neck for her to lead. obliging, amatsu lead the way slowly deeper into the forest, rambling mindlessly as the pair went along. ,,well... i've noticed the trees are especially peculiar--'' moving towards one of them as she stared at it. ,,the bark. they look like they're bleeding.'' now, amatsu didn't know much-- but she knew that trees weren't made of blood (...or were they?). she cricled around the twisted sequoia, glancing at it from all directions to try and see if she could find the source of this mysterious not-tree-blood.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - January 15, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 01, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - February 10, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 26, 2019, 01:37 PM