Swiftcurrent Creek the peanut butter conspiracy
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Her upbeat greeting was met with a half-smile from Soltero, who found it difficult to adjust himself to the correct demeanor - ideally, he would have preferred not to be the first here, if only to use it as an observation encounter where he could analyse the correct way of dealing with situations, but he was alone at the border with the stranger, so he would have to make do and improvise. Go with his gut?

"I'm not," He announced, but quickly followed it with an explanation. "My name is Soltero. The alpha should be here shortly... until then, i'm willing to listen." Chiselled face tipped a touch to the side, ears of stormy grey flicking in curiousity at the words that followed her introduction. A party. A party? Soltero had never before been invited to any sort of party; he barely knew what a party was, perhaps due to all the time he spent in his lonesome prior to involving himself with the creek wolves. Still he listened, ignoring the almost stumble of her words (she seemed excited? or was it nerves? he was never that talented at reading emotion from others). "Hhuh. It sounds cool. I can pass the message along...? I'm sure at least a few of us would be down." To be honest, the entire pack was really built up of only a few of them, but she didn't need to know that. He'd work on fixing that problem.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
the peanut butter conspiracy - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Soltero - December 11, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Lily - December 11, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Soltero - December 12, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Constantine - December 12, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Lily - December 14, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Soltero - December 15, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Constantine - December 18, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: the peanut butter conspiracy - by Lily - December 19, 2018, 09:50 PM