Ankyra Sound a drop of hell, a touch of strange
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
As soon as the hare hit the sand, Firefly was lunging for it; he didn't need the permission of the other wolf to tear the creature to pieces, although he gave a slight pause when Illidan was speaking and whisked his tail when he could conclude the meal was meant for him. Blood spread through the sand. Some grains got stuck to the carcass but that didn't stop Firefly from crunching bone or shaking apart bits of the hare, and soon the majority of the little meal was gone. 

He stood there, sinking back a half-step, licking his chops and feeling the familiar warmth of a fresh meal spread through his body. It was a far cry different from the shelled critters found along the sea's edge - much more familiar. Thanks, he drawled as he cleared most of the blood from his dark face.

Remembering what he'd wanted to talk about, Firefly went right in to the run-down of what had transpired earlier on the beach: So, I ran in to one of our neighbors. I assume. He watched the boy's face for a reaction but continued, This guy was pissin' all over the beach and when I confronted him, he said he had a message. I told him to piss off and he left. Had he done the right thing? Had he somehow pissed off an envoy that would've earned the budding pack an ally? Firefly didn't know but he paid great attention to Illidan, eager for clues.
Messages In This Thread
a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - December 13, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - December 14, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - December 14, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - December 17, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - December 20, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - December 23, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - January 14, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by Illidan - January 18, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: a drop of hell, a touch of strange - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 02:31 PM