Lost Creek Hollow i could ask you the same thing, but that would make no sense.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
"You'll be alright? You promise?" she asked, her voice full of love and concern and trepidation.

"Yes, just get out of here! I love you. You worry too much, but I love you," he responded, planting a kiss upon her frowny face before nudging her away.

Liffey went, although I can't say it was willingly. She paused once to look back at her mate, showing a bit of a pouty face that did nothing to sway him, but did win her quite the affectionate glance. It made her smile, and that apparently was all she needed in order to turn away and trot off into the woods, unshackling herself from Rannoch's side at long, long last.

She was immediately unhappy.

In retrospect, she couldn't fully remember why it was they had left Sunspire. Something about food scarcity and... No, she couldn't remember. The days had been a blur and anxiety and unhappiness, all leading up to the day Rannoch had been attacked. Nothing after that existed in her memory, and everything before it had smeared across her mind. She had neglected it all to care for her mate. And that's not just an excuse for why I haven't read up on what happened while I was PPC, this is real Wolf life, folks!

Now that she was out, the Frostfur didn't exactly know... where to go... or what to do... So, she wandered. Her nose trailed along the trees and rocks and shrubs that lined her winding pathway through the Hollow, inspecting each bit and trying not to be overwhelmed by the massive amount of questions that blistered into her head. Did she even know anyone in this pack anymore? Did she know anything about this place she lived in?

Liffey had been wandering for only ten minutes, but already she felt so small and so weak. All she wanted to do was go back to Rannoch and lose herself in her care of him. She stopped walking and shut her eyes, trembling, and trying to collect herself. She wouldn't go back. At least, not for like.. five more minutes.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread