Lost Creek Hollow i could ask you the same thing, but that would make no sense.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Terance thanked her, which caused her to smile all the more. It was probably better that he hadn't realized she was teasing him. Their friendship felt different now. It had changed many months ago, and Liffey knew it was mostly due to her own actions. Between Moonspear and her intervention with Redshank and Titmouse at Sunspire, it was no wonder. She didn't really know how to repair the damage. And as the conversation fell and they stood there in silence, smiling a little awkwardly at each other, Liffey realized that Terance probably didn't know either.

"Well, I should get back to Rannoch," she said finally, dismissing herself before this grew any more uncomfortable, "I'll tell him you asked after him." Liffey smiled again and dipped her muzzle before turning and heading back home. Maybe some other day, she'd figured out how to get things back on track. But for today, she was more concerned with making sure Rannoch hadn't been mauled by anything in the twenty minutes she'd been gone from his side.
Messages In This Thread