Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh finds she doesn’t have anything to say. Easy says she’s worried a little but maybe she’s only saying it so she feels a little better. There isn’t anything they can do about the storm and whatever is going to happen will happen and somehow it makes her feel a little better. She nods her head a little, glancing up as the sky brightens for a few seconds.

In an attempt to not linger on the storm, despite the looming presence, she tries to decide which she likes better. Blackbear is cute and fitting. She’s a large wolf, as tall as Mallaidh, but she is bulkier where her frame is thin (although the floof she has in the winter doesn’t make it seem so obvious), but Easy is… well, easy. Well, whatever comes out of her mouth next time will be the verdict.

“Uh…” she drawls a little, eyebrows knitting together in obvious confusion. “I don’t know what my name means but my mama always called me varjotanssija which means shadow dancer. Maybe that’s what it means,” she explains as best she can, despite her lack of understanding. She doesn’t know much about what part of her parents are what, mixing up both of their culture into one solid memory.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:18 PM