Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She greeted him before turning to face him and taking a seat. East watched her silently as she did all of this, and paused a few moments before finally taking a few steps towards the pale woman and taking a seat as well. She had already been accepted into the pack, so his distrust of her was already less than with an actual stranger, but that didn't mean he trusted her yet. He wasn't necessarily prejudice against outsiders who joined the ranks, but he often withheld most of himself from them longer. He couldn't help it; they still posed just the slightest threat to the pack until they proved themselves worthy, and as someone who devoted most of his time to assessing threat levels and trying to keep everyone safe, it was something that was hard to ignore. 

He realized he hadn't said anything yet and finally returned her greeting with a quiet, gravely, Morning. Deciding to offer a little more, he added, I'm Eastwood. He fell silent again after than, waiting for her to speak.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM