Whitefish River we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He listened patiently while she laid everything out for him. He was glad she felt comfortable enough to tell him these things, especially since Liri wasn't really available for these kinds of discussions. His gaze followed the buck and just as he was about to speak, he saw an opportunity. The creature made a fatal mistake and ventured too far from the safety of the herd. He knew their time to take advantage of this was limited, so he quickly turned to Ruenna. I think this is our chance. I'm going to go at him from this side and push him farther from the herd. If you go around the other way, you should be able to intercept, and then I can jump right in to help. Assuming she had no issues with the plan, the alpha nodded and took off. 

He had the element of surprise on his side and made it pretty close to the herd before they became spooked and started sprinting away. The injured buck began to run in the direction of the herd, but Kavik was in front of the creature just in time, making it whip around and start running towards the area he had instructed the beta to wait. He picked up his pace then, pushing his muscles to carry him at top speed across the snow-covered grasslands. They were nearing where Ruenna should be, and he kept up his pace, waiting for her to jump out and take over.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream - by RIP Kavik - December 21, 2018, 07:02 PM