Whitefish River we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His mouth twisted a little in thought as he considered Corvus; he had many leadership qualities. It was not hard for Kavik to picture the mercenary helping him lead the pack; he was a clear headed and strong--both things that made for a good leader. I think Corvus is a good choice, he answered. I'll keep an eye on him too.

Her next suggestion was met with a nod of agreement. I think that would be best. I'll talk to her about it. He would be lying if he said the thought of that conversation didn't make him a little uncomfortable. He'd hate for Minori to think they thought any less of her; she was a founding member and a valuable part of the pack. But being a leader came with difficult tasks sometimes. 

He stood then, shaking out his thick coat. I suppose we should take this back to the plateau, he said. Thanks for helping me take my mind off things. This was a good idea. He grabbed onto the beast's shoulders and readied himself to pull once the beta gave the cue that she was ready.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just keep swimming, swimming, swimming upstream - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 01:50 PM