Overture Downs why because you dance like a wounded giraffe.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey honestly hadn't lended much thought to Gannet in a long time. She'd worried over him right after leaving Moonspear, of course, and for a while settled on Sunspire. But then she'd gotten pregnant, and her whole world had shifted. He only came and went in her mind after that, but always did she think on him with affection and hope that his life at Moonspear had turned out to be what he believed it would be. She'd never been able to come up with that much faith in the Ostregas. It was why she'd left, in the end.

The Frostfur had been wandering for only quarter of an hour before she heard her name. She stopped immediately and turned. Her heart recognized the voice instantly and heavy wave of nostalgia flooded her emotions, but it wasn't until her eyes fell upon him that she realized fully who it was.

Gannet.

Her jaw dropped in shock at the sight of him. When she'd left him, he'd been injured and essentially enslaved (at least, that's how she'd seen it). But here he was, so far from Moonspear and running. It was like seeing a ghost - one she was so very, very happy to see alive and well.

"Oh my gosh.. Gannet!" she cried as her shock dissipated into glee and she trotted forward to meet him and spill into him in a wolfish embrace, "Is it really you??"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 21, 2018, 05:52 PM