Blacktail Deer Plateau Rome o Romeo where art thou?
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
it was all so much information at once.

at first he was confused. what did she mean by ‘different ways to love’? he clenched his teeth when she spoke of corvus. how she marked off all the reasons she loved him. he didn’t know where she was going with this.

and then she spoke of him. his eyes widened with shock as she went on. their stories were very similar. platonic love turned hidden romance. both disregarded those feelings. both confessed too late. but it wasn’t really like that was it? he wasn’t denying the love he had for her, like she had back in the den.

he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “me and takara have always been close,” he started, “we have a strong bond. and after being apart for so long, i won’t leave her side again.” he stepped forward and looked into minori’s emerald green eyes. “i love her, but not in the same way i love you. i meant everything i said that day, nothing has changed. i’d do anything for you.” now there was barely any distance between them. his face was only inches away from hers now. “i love you,” he repeated.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by RIP Issun - December 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Rome o Romeo where art thou? - by Minori - December 23, 2018, 11:43 AM