Emberwood champagne showers
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She snort-laughed softly. Terribad? she remarked, having never heard the word before. Like I said, there will be other parties, Lily reassured him. I can guarantee it. She pursed her lips, listening to his story, giving him the requisite Sad Look at his brief mention of tragedy. Her brow furrowed slightly as she contemplated his question.

No, not particularly, Lily mused, mouth quirking in a wry smile. I love my family, and would probably go back, if I wasn't so attached to here. But I did get so terribly bored, she explained, drawing out the word for emphasis. There was no excitement in my life. I wanted adventure. I wanted to be on my own. So I left.

The blackbird shrugged it off. So, you're going to Easthollow, then? she asked lightly, looking him over. Pity I won't see you around in Elysium. We'd love to have you. Absolutely shameless.

It seemed his mind was made up, though. They finished their conversation and went their separate ways, with Lily wondering whether she'd see the ebullient young man again.
Messages In This Thread
champagne showers - by Puck - December 23, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 25, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 28, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 28, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 28, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - December 30, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Puck - December 30, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: champagne showers - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:19 PM