Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —
This might be a stretch but I'm going to presume he was mildly injured during the fight and will be staying vague on the specifics.

He has had his eye on Aure since the day she'd pledged herself.  It was curious, how he felt about her — the last time he could recall someone being interested in the same things as him (other than Ephraim and his weather-related interests) was Sequoia.  He still did not know how to sift through his own feelings towars the natrona; while she had stayed in Drageda she had been the closest thing he'd ever come to a crush, but now that she had turned her back on the Drakru, she was nothing to him.  He'd shut her out, and he'd shut her feelings about her out, too.  But now they were back, and they were inappropriately directed at someone else.

She was not where he expected her to be, but she had done little of that since she'd been permitted into their ranks.  With a demanding chuff, he drew her attention to himself and marched towards her, tail wagging in a neutral-leaning-friendly manner.  Hei, he says, I'm okay.  What are you doing?
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 08:48 PM