Dragoncrest Cliffs eyes heavy but it's time to grind
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She moved swiftly, grabbing what herbs were needed before moving back to his side to take a closer look at the injury. "You should take it easy the next couple of days, I don't want this to reopen again." Her tone was similar to that of a mother scolding her child - straight to the point with no room for opposition. She doubted her words would be heeded seeing as how they likely went in one ear and out the next, but at least it was worth a try.

She finished looking over the wound a few moments later before moving to carefully begin cleaning the crusted blood from the edges, taking care to not put too much pressure on the open gash. "Let me know if the pain worsens."
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Rose - December 24, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Vercingetorix - December 24, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Rose - December 24, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Rose - December 28, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Rose - January 12, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: eyes heavy but it's time to grind - by Vercingetorix - January 12, 2019, 04:14 PM