Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
I hope you don't mind if we wrap this up? <3 Archive or reply once more, sorry it's a bit awkward!

Ford gives her a weird sort of assures and she nods, appreciative. If she hadn’t done what she did, Ephraim might be dead or worse off. He was likely to die anyway with the amount of wolves on him in a short amount of time and his refusal to listen. She just doesn’t like it was her.

“No, not really,” she says and licks her lips, rolling back her good shoulder. “Thank you.”

She’d left Drageda for the day to get a bit of clarity in her head and she’s found some of it, at least. Enough to hold her over. “Sorry, but I should probably get back. Thanks again.” With that, Mallaidh dips her head and turns to leave.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM