Dragoncrest Cliffs my bed (worth 10 years' war)
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
post-war

the morning is foggy and chilly. even more so the closer to the cliffs she ventures. she does not venture too close often though occasionally she likes to view the sea and let the unyielding crash of the waves against the rock face below soothe her. the sea has a fury that cannot be tamed, cannot be matched. that is what blodreina likes the best about it. it is raw and unfettered power that can birth land and steal it away to it's crushing depths just as quickly.

she'd been out of territory tracking herd movements when the war had gone down and she is disappointed to have missed the fight but she doubles her patrol on the borders that the sound touches all the same. she does not trust them ( even from before the battle ) and she believes that they have brought this discord upon themselves. this is what happens when you park beside drakru — though the details of the battle are unknown to her. she does not know who or how or where it all started. it hardly matters. she will always stand behind drakru whether right or wrong.

she lets out a low disgruntled huff, peeling her lips back from her teeth as she swings her head in the direction of the sound before she calms herself with a deep breath of chilled salty brine and a roll of her shoulders to relieve the tension that has coiled there.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - December 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - January 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 27, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 11:52 AM