Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Observantly he looked at the outlines of her feminine, nearly feline-like silhouette as her shadow danced across the ground. Her coat was a mixture of different shades of white, silver and black and any color in between. Epic's heart skipped a beat as his throat suddenly became itchy and dry; he realized how attractive she was, like a shining diamond. Quite a contrast to how he regarded himself, as an itsy bitsy beef jerky (minus the ball gown, mind you).  He smiled secretly at her. His thoughts about how pretty she was, would obviously be kept private. After all, he was here to help out if she wanted and needed it; nothing more (like flirting) and nothing less.

"I'm a lone wolf." Epic held no loyalty to any pack, he was free to go as he wanted and pleased. That sounded romantic and ideal; in reality it meant being hungry (and often grumpy) a lot. Strangely how his sour mood had disappeared in her presence. That said, he knew very little of pack politics in this area. "Epic - my name is Epic." He nodded gently after his introduction. And while he was hardly the shining knight on a horse, helping out a lady in dire need -- Epic figured that even a small gesture of kindness could go a long way. And if not, he would be on his way. "What's your name? And how can I maybe - per chance - help you out?"