Blackbeak Bluff I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this.
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Private 
@Pagan. ;3 changedmywholemind using someone completely different xD

Back the fuck here. But atleast she wasn’t nose-deep in the stench.

Standing up on a minor cliff, she watched the tides drag in and drag out their catches and confiscate what it didn’t want. Only for it’s bipolar ass to pick it up, and and take it back. But what the hot-tempered girl was really trying to keep her topaz gaze out for was her sister. That minx twin was gone, and she couldn’t pick her scent up for shit. But it was kinda a deep thing to make their meet-up spot a place where you couldn’t smell shit other than salt water and seagull shit.

A huff left the fighter girl’s chest as she was left in a moment of weakness. She hadn’t seen Vyn in atleast a month now - and she was worried for her sister. They always stuck by each others sides, whether they pissed each other off or not. Either way, they made up and moved on. “Where the hell are you.”

’Maybe I’ll have some kinda luck scoping out down there,’ she figured. Thick hips supported her as she leapt heftily from the small ledge. Apparently she moved not just to feel more useful, but because her anxiety was spiking. Helped her work it off. It was either that, or to get into a fight. Or atleast hunt something down. Searching for sisters didn’t exactly keep you full. A bit of a jaunty trot, something choppy and nowhere near stealthy she tossed into gear just to hasten her search. A heated autumn body in a frigid world of wicked waters. 

Immediately, her coat was bombarded with the winds of the sea, ruffling the rivets of hot browns, reds, and creams with a briny breath. Wrinkling her about with the irritation of somehow always being forced back to this place, she used her eyes more than her nares, all while the crashing wale roared in her quickly deafening auds. Quickly she transversed this sandy dune, that grassy patch, leaping over this wrangle of dried driftwood and weaving between these saplings. But it seemed her search for her sister was fruitless. 
“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this. - by Valkyr - December 26, 2018, 02:04 PM