Two Rivers Isle if i killed someone for you
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He was more or less surprised that the decision had gone so effortlessly. His mind replayed how often he had walked away from squabbling between decisions by packmates and leaders alike. And the worst part was how trivial the back&forths were. But this, something that their existence hinged on, was taken, considerately, and dealt in less than a minute. That was how teamwork was meant to be.

A nod to both lupines while Gwen’s ended on a bit of a grateful smile sealed the swift poll as he too followed Issun’s body language and hunkered down. Facing the pair of beasts, Cry mentioned something else to Gwen, his mind already concocting another ledge for them to hoist upon. 

“Gwen,” the name still held something more than a friendly note in his voice, but he didn’t stay upon the romance for as long as he usually did. To ensure his mind stayed entact for this hunt, he kept them focused on the pair of foraging elk. “If you could take on spooking them, me and Issun can follow through with running them down with you. Your coat will help you get closer to them than ours will, and the harder the spook, the more the panic.”

Cry viewed this entire hunt as a math problem, or some kind of equation that had easy answers, should the team reach hard and high enough for them. But unlike equations, there were certain factors that could be thrown in and ruin the end result. In their panic, the Elk could attempt trampling Gwen - this was why he and Issun needed to be ready to throw black fur and fangs forward once the elk receive that jumps are.

The timing and precision were key to the survival of not only Gwen, but all of them.

Should she take lead of the spooky one, Cry would creep over to her left flank, edging further and further with and near that he would be a leap away once the Elk stirred. If she hadn’t, he would venture forth, lowering even more to the frigid floor, and pace according to notice.
Messages In This Thread
if i killed someone for you - by Gwen - December 28, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Cry - December 28, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by RIP Issun - December 28, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Gwen - December 28, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Cry - December 28, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by RIP Issun - December 28, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Gwen - December 29, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Cry - December 29, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by RIP Issun - December 29, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Gwen - December 29, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: if i killed someone for you - by Cry - December 31, 2018, 02:16 PM