The Floodlands i can get it back real quick
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
”No.” It was abrupt, but not hostile. Simply a decline of possibility. Well, unless this fellow was apt to joining The Keep, but Cry wasn’t going to just offer his home to another that he had only just met. This male could have a home for all he knew, and he wasn’t going to take the chance of sticking his neck out there and instructing the man where to cut.

“Actually,” he changed his mind on a whim, his eyes taking up less frigid crystal and something more playful, a slit of mischief glimmering in those winter jewels. “You can, if you’re up to it,” a grin slashed across a dark border of lips, his banner lifting to accent his interest in this new possible happening. “A spar”, he clarified. Nothing to win, nothing to lose. 

Cry had no pride, as it was misplaced in a calculated killer’s mind. It would plague and chip at you until you thought yourself above all, but the Void would claim its’ due, should you provoke it.

Cry recalled how he had sparred with Raziel, and instantly he missed the Roman and their midnight jousts. He was younger then, on his feet, nimble, ready, but the Roman has taught him quite a few more tricks.

Would this new wolf care to be his play toy for a bit? 

first to 0/15 hp loses! Dice Roll 1-5 for self damage output!
Messages In This Thread
i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - December 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:38 AM