The Floodlands i can get it back real quick
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It no biggie babe - I was busy anyways!!!

The snow-gazer wasn't swift - but he was solid. This heft of it was pure in it's defense, and at the jab Cry had sent forth, it was almost comical how nonexistent it impacted the russet cream. It was merely a raindrop atop an ocean of muscle, and this did Cry a bamboozle. He hadn't seen such capable muscles since Slade, and while he was too busy being impressed, the snow-gazer sent a deft chomp to his own shoulder. It was a hearty blow, and one that woke the Phantom up. That was all it took, and while he scolded himself for his prior negligence, the ebonian used his irritation to build himself up. But as everything in his life, it was contained. his mind went to work on how to take this foe down, the webbed gears grinding themselves back to life. It was clear he was nothing but muscle, and should Cry get bogged down by the heavy blows, he would surely lose this spar. But should be be able to launch attacks from a distance, he can make himself the better in this instance. 

With a sly gleam in his eye, Cry darted swiftly to the right, using the momentum from the blow his opponent had thrown into him. Stopping on a dime, he threw himself forward in a low crouch, and locked onto a flank, giving a nip and a tug, before releasing and leaping back to trace the spar circle.

5/5 damage dealt -  12/15 health remaining.
Messages In This Thread
i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - December 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:38 AM