Silver Creek marshmallow
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Her summon was answered with speed, and the Meladi was glad to not be left in the shivering wind, thoughts swarming like a wave of angry bees - now, there was no backing out. He was taller than herself, though coated in a familiar warm brown, which darkened on his spine only to pale out to a dusty white - his eyes were what struck her most; sharp pools of ice, as frigid as the wind that whipped around them, but considerably more appealing. He maintained a bulky figure, too, and Daivya resisted the urge to creep closer, seeking warmth from the winter's grip.

Then she realised she was staring.

The wanderer felt her cheeks heat, and dipped her head both in respect for the man and to hide her own embarrasment - why could she not control her lingering gaze? He spoke, and his voice... it was deep, rumbling from his chest and echoing in the forest sylph's mind. Yes, this was who she had been seeking, the gods had led her to him and his claim. "βασιλιάς" she whispered, placing her stare at his cheek to avoid challenging him. "Forgive me, my name is Daivya. I... I seek a home, sir, that is all." 
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
marshmallow - by Daivya - December 28, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - December 29, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - December 29, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: marshmallow - by Daivya - January 02, 2019, 03:14 PM