Swiftcurrent Creek If ever I could love, I think it could be with you.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She did not refute his words as he chose the path of conversation—her pale champagne eyes seemed to imply more, but he would not delve into it further right now. He couldn’t. There was little more to say on the topic of Viinturuth, but he was relieved to know his son was not too far…and that he was safe.

Ambling toward the den they had once shared together as the whelping den, the stocky wolf felt a tightness in his jaws, the oncoming of a tension headache as he swallowed the emotion that threatened to rise within him. This had marked the promise of what was supposed to be a happy family—a fresh start. He could only hope he hadn’t insulted her by bringing her here for rest.

“You should sleep,” he offered, pulling aside from the den entrance, his eyes sharp upon her as he felt the awkwardness cling to the cold air. “I’ll send the children to you. They’ve been waiting for you to come back.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: If ever I could love, I think it could be with you. - by Constantine - January 04, 2019, 09:38 PM