Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
After the decision had been made about their captive, and what good faith she can put in the woman, Antumbra heads north along the cliffs once she’s up and out of Hougeda. Ever since her return, she’s had very little time to herself but she does not seek it out anymore. Before, she’d go out of her way but she can’t stand the thought of sleeping alone. Oft, she sleeps in the cavern with her children nearby but it is not the same as a once loving embrace or kiss on her cheek.

She hadn’t really thought she’d miss it, and yet, here she is.

Trying not to wonder if the decision is the right thing to do (and she has some time to change her mind), she slips out of the northern most border and trails along until she finds the little outlet. Their beach is occupied with a captive and messing in the tide pools there, in front of her, isn’t something she’s about to do, so instead she finds the few in the north, nosing down in the water for any shellfish lingering in the cold water.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Antumbra - December 28, 2018, 07:07 PM