Moonspear i need coffee in an IV
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
At the borders! Piper is pack-hopping in search of her brother.

After having left Stigmata behind, the girl did not feel quite as confident in her travel plan. She wanted to rejoin him and help him conquer whatever slice of land he had set his eye on. She wanted to remain close to the gargoyle of a man until she had grown old enough that she was capable of admitting how she... felt? God, no... that was bullshit. Feelings fucking sucked and she would swallow them until she had turned into a crusty old witch. Piper was convinced that she was far too young for any of that garbage anyway, right? She wasn't even an adult yet.

But the wilds had aged her considerably, and losing her brother had put lines in her young face. The firefly was no longer a spirited young firecracker – she had faded away to something far more bitter and resentful. It was that spite that she used to push her away from where she had last seen Stigmata and into the unknown. She trekked for miles upon miles until she passed along the scent of an unfamiliar pack.

The fiery girl lifted her crown to the mountain and squinted her gaze at it. Stars glittered over her head and showered the stone in an eerie blue light. After a few moments, she swallowed the uncertainty and called out for anyone who might meet her at the borders.
Messages In This Thread
i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 29, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 25, 2019, 05:32 PM