Wild Berry Meadow so now i'm single & ready to mingle
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
All Welcome 
Single, solo like a loner, and a lone wolf. No, Epic wasn't suddenly on the dating market or dealing with those crazy, boy-like hormones that tended to drive all yearlings crazy. Instead the 'wild wanderer' had spend most of his bachelor days alone, without company, family or a pack. It tugged at his heart strings as he aimlessly wandered through the Wild Berry Meadows while his mind was steaming onwards like a runaway rollercoaster. 

The single most important question that kept stuck in his mind was the fact; would he stay a lone wolf forever? Although he was new to the Teekon Wilds, many pack scents had invaded his nostrils and he tried to memorize every single one of them. Which pack would fit? Was the thought at joining a pack just a crazy whim to deal with the cold, wintery-like challenges? Probably not. On this fence he was probably serious, should the pack fit his needs. Although the thought at joining a pack scared him at the same time since he enjoyed his freedom. Little did he know of the packs and the political structures.

So yes, Epic was truly single and ready to ..mingle!
Messages In This Thread
so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 01, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - January 03, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 03, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Scarecrow - January 05, 2019, 11:05 AM