Dragoncrest Cliffs they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
i am not awake yet so if this post is poop i am sorry.

the morning is heavy laden with fog, thick and dense as it settles over the forest of dragoncrest cliffs. blodreina finishes up her patrol ā€” as much as she desired to stick strictly to the western borders she starts with the eastern borders, knowing that she will patrol her way to the west later on in the day ā€” and settles her thoughts upon her rumbling stomach. a plump rabbit from one of the caches will tide her over for a few hours. she wants to see heda ...wants to check up on the commander. with wildfire and some of her children's decision to leave coupled with the fact of the pack that settled on the sound and their recent march on drakru's home leaves blodreina to worry about her.

she is heda and she is no doubt strong ā€” the strongest of them, blodreina would be the first to argue ā€” but it all has to be taking a toll on her. on her way to seek out the commander she comes across a plump groundhog and takes it down with little trouble. with the still-warm carcass grasped betwixt her jaws blodreina continues out her path, unsure if she'll find heda in hougeda or if she'd also be awake so early ( blodreina often has to remind herself that just because she has an aversion to hougeda simply because she's claustrophobic does not mean everyone else does too ).

blodreina makes her way to the enterance of hougeda figuring it was as good a place as any to begin her search for @Antumbra.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
they forget that i am the daughter of two kings, not one - by RIP Blodreina - December 30, 2018, 06:18 AM