Sun Mote Copse to the sun
Do No Harm
56 Posts
Ooc —
So this was Sequoia; from what he knew, sequoias were extremely large trees, coniferous, that towered over almost all others- he'd seen some North of here, along the coast between the mountains and the ocean, and they were certainly something to admire. For the Sequoia in front of him, he imagined that it might've been given to her as a token to show the strength she would have some day- not necessarily just in size, but in spirit. Otherwise, he might have likened her to something more flowery- like a magnolia, especially with her coat being a patchwork of white and brown. But while sequoias grew continuously, and never seemed to falter in their beauty, magnolias- or the ones he'd seen at least- were only really beautiful once a year, and only if the conditions were exactly right. So perhaps Sequoia suited her better; metaphorically, it definitely had a better meaning to it. 

Gingerly, he reached out to touch his nose to hers, to greet her and get her scent. This close, he could clearly see- albeit just with his peripheral vision- that her eyes were definitely, 100% two different shades. For Fluke, though, he had no idea what colour was, but he certainly could tell bright shades from dark ones, and her right eye seemed just a bit darker than the left one. He nodded as he pulled back, features brightening at the mention of Wifi's name. "Yep! I met Wifi while she was out setting up the borders, and she invited me to join you guys. I'm not much of a guardian, but I'm just doing what I can," He said, his words smacking of his eternal, positive attitude. "I'm Fluke; 'Finbar Finchley' officially, but I tend to go by Fluke." He said, almost proudly. 

He looked over his shoulder at the way he'd come, and then past her. "Looks like we've got at least this end of the borders done right," He said. "Do you wanna check out the internal territories? See if we can find anything interesting for like...A meeting place, or something like that?" He said, having not spent much time exploring the heart of the forest just yet.
Messages In This Thread
to the sun - by Sequoia - December 30, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - December 31, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - December 31, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - December 31, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - January 02, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - January 02, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: to the sun - by Finbar - January 30, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: to the sun - by Sequoia - February 10, 2019, 05:12 PM