Cedar Sweep i have the power of god and anime on my side
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
I facking love Stormy.

She had been wandering a ways away from the small travelling band of wolves, taking a break from her self designated place at Issun's side. She hadn't thought about their conversation, how she had confessed her love. She hadn't thought about what that meant for them. It was unfortunate that her brain brought the subject up as soon as she was a ways off from him. So she had started back, intending on having that discussion when she heard him shout her name, sounding panicked. Immediately she bolted for him, her heart thumping wildly all her nerves tingling with adrenaline. As she grew closer she could smell the faint trace of blood, like someone had been injured and ran onto the scene "Issun! Issun what's wro-" she shouted just as she spotted him standing calmly with their newest follower and a stranger who looked a mess. She immediately closed her mouth and eyeballed the injured man, who was...smiling? Whatever the expression was it was absolutely horrible. She sauntered closer, eyeing the brute as she brushed her side against Issun before pulling away. "What the hell happened to you? A run in with a bear?" she asked.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
i have the power of god and anime on my side - by RIP Issun - December 30, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i have the power of god and anime on my side - by Minori - December 30, 2018, 06:07 PM