Firefly Ravine timmy turner made money off the iraq war
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh smirks a little, nodding her head. “One hundred percent.” Some nights, the wolf still haunts her, if only to further the troubling of her actions. They’ve been justified so far, by several wolves, but something still ticks in the back of her mind that she’d could have done something else and not taken his life.

But, most days, she’s certain she couldn’t.

“He trespassed and refused to leave,” she starts, “he started making demands and… I don’t think. I think something was wrong with him.” Maybe he really was a ploy for the invasion but had they really sent a wolf to die? Drageda would do that, she tells herself, but she has not seen it and she can’t be sure, so she keeps her thoughts to herself, for now. “I’m Mallaidh, from Drageda.”

They talk a little bit longer, not about anything in particular, but eventually Huntington goes her way and Mallaidh goes hers, further into the ravine.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Huntington - December 30, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Huntington - December 30, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Adriel - January 20, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: timmy turner made money off the iraq war - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 11:39 PM