Sunbeam Lair I can't wait
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
He'd limped his way all the way back to this cavern. He'd only happened across it now and he delved inside. Hoping for respite. He sighed heavily, the scents of herbs rising into his nose. He groaned softly, swaying.
He moved through the plants that were blessed by the dim sunlight that shafted down from the exposed heavens. A small pool of water quenched his thirst. He moved through the foliage, some plants stinging at his risen leg that earned some foul, shouted curses. 
"Fuck off," he snarled, lips writhing like maggots in a corpse, "I will find you. I will have you."  He groaned in his thoughts. Thoughts of Aure.
But what of that girl that had slashed his face, the dark girl that was with the bear-man? She was "Delightful." 
The herbs he passed through, and would lay on, would help his leg to heal. Uncanny, how things worked for him.

Soon, he found his rest on some larger leaves, curling up and rolling in them. The juices helping to kill the infection he'd undoubtedly picked up. Soon, the spider was asleep. Restlessly.
@Winterbourne
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
I can't wait - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Winterbourne - January 03, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Rakk - January 04, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Winterbourne - February 03, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:36 AM