Stavanger Bay higher beings, these words are for you alone
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
it wasn't long before she was approached by another-- one she hadn't come across yet. now, amatsu wasn't the most social wolf, but she farmiliarized herself with her fellow phantom's scents and appearances, matching names to muzzles alike. this lady was dark, darker than the shuck herself-- a chuff in her direction was let out as she was greeted. the floppy ears this canine had caught her attention immidiately-- she had never met another like that. it was endearing to her. it fit her frame perfectly-- ah yes, all in all; she was cute. very, very cute.

her tail wagged beind her as she was greeted, giving the girl a smile before responding. ,,hello there,'' her voice was hushed though riddled with interest. she circled around this newcomer, taking in her features: not like she could forget this one, as her ears were trademarked to her frame. ,,are you new? i've not seen you around. i'm amatsu, it's nice a pleasure to make your acquaintance.'' she watched carefully as the cloaked stranger's tail swayed, eager to learn more.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 03:49 PM