Lost Creek Hollow Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me!
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet didn't particularly like causing pain. It had been one of the biggest obstacles in learning to fight - he didn't actually want to hurt the other individual, because rarely did he see what they did as wrong. Enemies weren't much in his vocabulary, nor was accusation or anger (at least not often).

This was different though. He was causing pain, yes, but he knew without a doubt that he was helping too. When he was done Joss would feel less pain and that was the most important thing, and that was why he was able to continue, shutting out the poor wolf's pitiful whines.

Finally, he withdrew the last one, and took a step back. Done, he said quietly, brushing his nose lightly over the shoulder and attempting one or two soothing licks to illustrate. He would need to clean the area, and there were probably things he could do for the pain. But Gannet had no stores right now, so that would need to come later.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 04, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 06, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 08, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 09, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - January 24, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 12, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:41 PM