Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Nice! That was prompt, the young girl thought to herself when she caught sight of a golden figure approaching the border. The stranger appeared important enough, so Piper imagined that she might have been the leader over the pack. That really didn’t matter one way or another, she had to remind herself. She was there for one reason and then she would be on her way. The stranger greeted her with a kind voice. This pack wasn’t anything like the other two that she’d passed. The young Redleaf girl definitely liked the vibe of this one better than the other two.

“Hey, my name’s Piper and I’m looking for my brother. He took off a while ago and we stopped hearing from him. He looks a lot like me, but he’s got tan fur instead of red and… he’s got really pretty blue eyes,” she dove right in, sparing little detail in order to get the message passed along. Her eyes were intently glued to the features of the golden woman’s face. The youthful firefly was eager to know if Lucas had been seen. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was tired of trekking across valley and wood in search of the boy.
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM