Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i am sorry for how late this is <3

All of the advice was well meant, and it made plenty of sense, but Piper just didn’t like being preached to. She was solo trekking across miles and miles of terrain in search of her sibling. Wasn’t that, like, the most incredible thing? Didn’t it mean that her courage and determination would bring her success? The tough luck hadn’t quite caught up with how headstrong she was. Really, it had nothing to do with the color of her coat, but everything to do with the blood that flowed through her veins. She was fiery, and she had no qualms with letting anyone else know such things.

When the blonde woman had finished her spiel about why she needed to be better about the descriptions she gave to others and then said they didn’t have anyone like Lucas in their ranks, Piper felt like she had accomplished all she had arrived there to do. She really couldn’t imagine there being anything that would keep her hanging around. Then, there was the question about where to direct him – where was home, Piper?

“Well I’m living in Diaspora now; in the mountains,” she gestured with her muzzle to the distant stretch of jagged stone. “You could instruct him to go there?” the tone was questioning because she wasn’t entirely sure if that was the best plan or not, but she felt like she had to give this stranger something out of fear of being told she was really fumbling the search and rescue mission.
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM