Stavanger Bay all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well
7 Posts
Ooc —
*whistles innocently*

While they acknowledged the new arrival simultaneously, Quill offered the second male little else but a passing glance as he stood back— a wolf clearly beholden to the titan before him, and therefore a non-threat as far as she was concerned. She kept the sandy brute, who she might recall later as handsome, in her peripheral, though it was an arduous task trying to focus on anything but the virile colossus who unquestionably possessed this strand.

A distant thunder sounded, and she realized belatedly that it had been his voice— the resonant growl of something other— asking her what she wanted. Her black spine rippled, bowing further as the weight of his dominance bade her; daring never to turn an eye upon his face, or move her mouth in any way threateningly. Though Quill was a wild creature, absolutely, it was only when it suit her. Only when she thought she could win.

Still, she was also no coward, and so remained firm to her designated spot; bare and accessible for the moment.

"I'm looking for a way around your claim," she returned frankly, trying (perhaps unconvincingly) not to seem like it was her first time ever on the sands. "The fastest way, if there is one."
Messages In This Thread
RE: all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well - by Quill - April 06, 2019, 11:31 PM