Ravensblood Forest your key won’t shine like this
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy have a playful psh in reply to his first comment, about having not seen her. Yeah I haven’t seen you in ages! You’ve probably probably seen me plenty of times, Stalker Boy, she replied with a tilt of her head. He’d been one of the first wolves she’d met in these Wilds, so though she would tease, Wintersbane held a special place in her heart. Her favorite stalker.

Pick any good fights lately, he asked, and Saucy replied with a grin, Hell yeah, I’m basically the best fighter on the coast ask anybody you meet. I promise they’ll start groveling when you say my name. This of course was an exaggeration, but a lot of Saucy’s charm was in her playful narcissism. She of course knew it to be fake, but she couldn’t sell herself short of a war goddess, it wasn’t in her nature to. 

Wintersbane next commented on her scent, that she was part of a pack now. She nodded, calming her jokes a little to talk about Stormrift, I have, we’re a strong group, Stormrift. We live that way, at this bay, she said, with a quick gesture towards her home. Then back to him with a smirk, See how I did that? Talked about my pack without having to be pretty much tortured for it? she was of course referring to his value of discretion, which Saucy had tried to word weave around the first time they met.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 09, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 12, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:50 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2019, 06:58 AM