Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Nunataq decided to hide her finding at the Treasure Spot No. 35 (yup, she had that many and more, she remembered them all, because her memory was that of an elephants, and - no - she did not know, how to count, but five word description of a hiding place is easier for the author than a whole paragraph about trees and grass, and holes). And she had padded half-way there, when she realized that the white she-wolf, who had won some bonus points for returning her foot, was trailing after her. The Pirate Jalapeno stopped, looked over her shoulder with a furrowed brow, seemed to contemplate something for a bit and then moved on.

The idea was pretty simple and straightforward now - she wanted to lose the lady on the way - therefore her path was no longer a straight line, but she made many curves, false stops, pretend - Oh, what was that?!"s, but eventually she hit Treasure Spot No. 5 and realized that even Lost Creek hollow had it's limits and she could not keep messing with the adult forever. Oh, well - she sighed - she could afford to share one spot with the community. This particular place was an old tree with a hollow middle. And the hole that gave her access from the horizontal plane was just in the height of the young wolf, who had raised herself on her hind paws and now began to stuff the paw inside and down the hole.
Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM