Stone Circle In which titles are overrated so have a RP
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau had not meant to come across as mean to the wolf but she was not comfortable letting her guard down around him. Besides, why would a pack animal want to waste precious breath speaking to a mangy curr that was herself? She averted her eyes to her paws as she continue walking, having seen a large hulking gray mass watching them as well. It didn't help her frayed nerves. "I do not mean to seem uncouth," Cadeau said, tone soft. "I didn't know this was a pack territory, I will keep away from now on." There, she hoped at least she could try to show some kindness. Cadeau wasn't a nasty creature by any means but having been thrust into a world she tried to avoid so long did much weight to the youngster. She didn't want to hurt anyone, stranger or not.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:56 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 16, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 16, 2019, 02:13 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 17, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 18, 2019, 09:58 PM