Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Savagery at it’s fullest rang high against the strong walls of the caverns. The abyss held the echo, only to throw it back at the wolves twicefold the vehement vex of lupine against feline - and Loki watched it all, his smug smile threatening to blossom into a maniacal grin. But all of this glorious passion was hidden behind the chimera’s mask. Instead, urgency laced the facade with a swollen voice to follow. His howl rose up upon the crests of the coasts carved walls, calling for any who might have lost the fury below to the waves or crashes of wake against ruined monalith peaks. He called for the rest of the Rusalkans who would ‘aid’ this terrible battle, while beneath the frantic mask, his plan was to send them too, to a carnivorous doom. 

‘Flock, sheep,’ he sang in the glamoured harbor of his morbid mind. ‘Come to greet thine shepherd.’

It was then he recalled - he couldn’t let Caiaphas he harmed in this assembly. Should she fall, another whelp, more than likely much more moronic, would take her place. It was growing too hard to beguile idiots, as he only knew to play chess with those who knew how to play. No barbarian should be given free reign of the game!

So with a seething conclusion, the lithe trickster brought himself down, scaling down rockied paths and skidding down one after another until eventually he could halt where the commotions proximity scraped across bleeding ears. The Prince of Lies looked between the horde whom had already gathered for slaughter . Four others and the witch herself. Well, and now apparently him. 

But despite him being present, he had already planned his moves - 

he wouldnt be getting his his hands dirty lest it were to drag the dead bodies of his ‘packmates’ away. Throwing a keen emerald gaze to the acids of Caiaphas’ he had caught the very last of her plan as it had left her inked lips. 

Saying nothing, he silently agreed with the plan as he waited for the others the pull the first move. Being so lithe, he tossed his excuse into a martyr front, and sent it her way.  “Once the beast breaks free, I will chase it off and note it’s final hideaway- unless we end it right here.

BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Loki Kyber - January 23, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM