Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It didn't surprise Nikai that the first thing she looked at was his leg. Everyone looked at the leg -- or rather, the lack thereof. It seemed he'd startled her, and Nikai looked apologetic as he shuffled back a short step and said: Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.

He hadn't heard all of what she had said, only caught words here and there, and honestly didn't really care for what the words were anyway; it wasn't any of his business. I'm Nikai. I'm Valette's son, but I only recently returned here. Is... Does a loved one of yours rest here? It was a bit of a forward question, perhaps, but Nikai knew that he enjoyed being around here because Keoni lay buried by these stones and he liked to just sit and talk to her, too.
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - January 25, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM