Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Still oblivious to the fact Ira was Greyback's daughter, Nikai smiled as she mentioned that she mostly liked it here and that she stayed longer than in most places. Oh, you're a traveller? he asked, a hint of excitement in his voice. I've travelled quite a bit myself in the last year while I was away from home. Keenie loved to travel. Nikai hadn't settled in many packs during his travels, perhaps, but he understood the itch to go out.

Then he realised that she'd mentioned something else. What happened at the borders..? Valette was always kind to everyone, unless they trespassed, in Nikai's experience. He was curious to hear about Ira's story, but glad that everything had worked out in the end.
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM